- Lisa Neeley to Present at NAELA, Massachusetts Chapter, Elder Law Institute XXIV: Focusing on Emerging Issues
- Lisa Neeley was featured in the latest edition of NAELA News
- Dennis Pojani Joins Mirick O'Connell
- Fern Frolin Named 2017 "Child Custody Lawyer of the Year" by Lawyer Monthly
- Mirick O'Connell Voted Best Law Firm For Business
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 03/12/2018Final Marijuana Regulations Released
- 03/02/2018Attorney General's Office Releases Guidance Interpreting an Act to Establish Pay Equity
- 03/01/2018Life, Health, Disability & ERISA Litigation e-Report Winter 2018
News & Events
Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, for the eight consecutive year, announed the "Best Law Firms" rankings.
Mirick O'Connell received the following rankings:
Metropolitan Tier 1: Boston - Family Law; Worcester - Commerical Litigation, Corporate Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy, and Tax Law. Metropolitan Tier 2: Worcester - Appellate Practice, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Employment Law Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Labor & Employment, and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants.
Firms included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.