- Massachusetts High Court Recognizes Employee Right of Qualified Medical Marijuana Users To Allege Handicap Discrimination For Off-Site Use of Medicinal Marijuana
- Meet the Newest Members of the Mirick O'Connell Team
- Lisa Neeley Quoted in MLW, "Bar wary even after SJC rules against agency"
- New England In-House Counsel Article, "Case offers lessons on executive employment terminations"
- SJC rules in favor of Lisa Neeley in Nadeau v. Director of Medicaid
- 7/18/17Lisa Neeley to present at MCLE: “1st Look” at What the Daley & Nadeau Decisions Mean to Irrevocable Trusts & Medicaid Planning
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 4/18/17What Should School Districts do When ICE Comes Knocking?
- 01/20/20172017 Employment Law Changes
- 12/6/16Commonwealth Proposes Sweeping Changes to MassHealth Regulations