FOLLOW OUR BLOG:
- April 18, 2012Federal Appeals Court Halts Implementation of NLRB Employees' Rights Posting
- March 30, 2012New Limits on Employer Access To and Use Of Criminal Records Take Effect on May 4, 2012
- March 22, 2012Attorney General Announces $2.8 Million Settlement with 3 Companies that Violated Massachusetts Prevailing Wage and Misclassification Laws
- March 8, 2012Supreme Judicial Court Issues Much Anticipated Quinn Bill Decision
- February 10, 2012Transgender Discrimination Protection
Our Practice Areas
We have an extensive track record of success in the defense of wrongful termination claims, workplace torts and employment litigation, including claims of sex, age, race, sexual orientation and disability discrimination and retaliation. We appear regularly on behalf of employers in state and federal courts and before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Civil Service Commission and the State Ethics Commission. We also have extensive experience in the litigation of wage and hour disputes and in the enforcement of non-disclosure, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.