- Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- David Fine co-authors "The 2017 A201 Deskbook," published by the American Bar Association
- Fern Frolin explains New MA Child Support Guidelines
- Do Your COBRA Notices Comply with the Law? If Not, Your Organization Could be Susceptible to a Class Action Lawsuit
- Previously Enjoined Salary Basis Test for White Collar Exempt Employees Has Been Permanently Struck Down by U.S. District Court Judge in Texas
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 4/18/17What Should School Districts do When ICE Comes Knocking?
- 01/20/20172017 Employment Law Changes
- 12/6/16Commonwealth Proposes Sweeping Changes to MassHealth Regulations
News & Events
Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, for the eight consecutive year, announed the "Best Law Firms" rankings.
Mirick O'Connell received the following rankings:
Metropolitan Tier 1: Boston - Family Law; Worcester - Commerical Litigation, Corporate Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy, and Tax Law. Metropolitan Tier 2: Worcester - Appellate Practice, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Employment Law Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Labor & Employment, and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants.
Firms included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.