- Lisa Neeley was elected to a two-year term on the National Association Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter, Board of Directors
- Mirick O'Connell Voted Best Law Firm For Business
- What Are Your New Year's IP Resolutions?
- Fern Frolin Named 2017 "Child Custody Lawyer of the Year" by Lawyer Monthly
- Highlights of the New Tax Bill
- 01/19/2018Allen Falke to present "Wondering how the new tax bill will affect your and/or your business?" Seminar
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 12/22/2017Individual Superintendent Evaluations Not Subject to Release under Open Meeting Law
- 11/07/2017Employees May Now File Discrimination Complaints Online with EEOC
- 10/3/2017New Open Meeting Law Regulations Take Effect October 6th
News & Events
Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers, for the eight consecutive year, announed the "Best Law Firms" rankings.
Mirick O'Connell received the following rankings:
Metropolitan Tier 1: Boston - Family Law; Worcester - Commerical Litigation, Corporate Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy, and Tax Law. Metropolitan Tier 2: Worcester - Appellate Practice, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Employment Law Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Labor & Employment, and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants.
Firms included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.