- Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- David Fine co-authors "The 2017 A201 Deskbook," published by the American Bar Association
- Fern Frolin explains New MA Child Support Guidelines
- Do Your COBRA Notices Comply with the Law? If Not, Your Organization Could be Susceptible to a Class Action Lawsuit
- Previously Enjoined Salary Basis Test for White Collar Exempt Employees Has Been Permanently Struck Down by U.S. District Court Judge in Texas
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 4/18/17What Should School Districts do When ICE Comes Knocking?
- 01/20/20172017 Employment Law Changes
- 12/6/16Commonwealth Proposes Sweeping Changes to MassHealth Regulations
News & Events
David Fine to Moderate American Bar Association Webinar
The New AIA Contract Documents: What’s New?
October 25, 2017 1:00PM – 2:30 PM ET
David L. Fine | Mirick O'Connell | Worcester, MA
Peter Hahn | Dinsmore & Shohl LLP | Columbus, OH
Amanda Schermer MacVey | Schiff Hardin LLP | Washington D.C.
Click here for complete information and to REGISTER.