- Lisa Neeley was elected to a two-year term on the National Association Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter, Board of Directors
- Mirick O'Connell Voted Best Law Firm For Business
- What Are Your New Year's IP Resolutions?
- Fern Frolin Named 2017 "Child Custody Lawyer of the Year" by Lawyer Monthly
- Highlights of the New Tax Bill
- 01/19/2018Allen Falke to present "Wondering how the new tax bill will affect your and/or your business?" Seminar
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 12/22/2017Individual Superintendent Evaluations Not Subject to Release under Open Meeting Law
- 11/07/2017Employees May Now File Discrimination Complaints Online with EEOC
- 10/3/2017New Open Meeting Law Regulations Take Effect October 6th
News & Events
David Fine to Moderate American Bar Association Webinar
The New AIA Contract Documents: What’s New?
October 25, 2017 1:00PM – 2:30 PM ET
David L. Fine | Mirick O'Connell | Worcester, MA
Peter Hahn | Dinsmore & Shohl LLP | Columbus, OH
Amanda Schermer MacVey | Schiff Hardin LLP | Washington D.C.
Click here for complete information and to REGISTER.