Thomas E. Flaws
Tom is a member of the firm’s Personal Injury Litigation Group. His sole focus is on helping people and families who have suffered life-altering injuries. Tom handles a wide range of personal injury cases, including construction site accidents, motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls, product liability claims, negligent security claims, and civil rights cases. Tom’s settlement of $2.91 Million for a construction worker and his family was one of the largest in Massachusetts in 2012. He has additionally recovered $2 Million for another family, and in excess of $100 thousand for many others. Tom was named a Massachusetts “Rising Star” in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury by Boston magazine and Law & Politics in 2013-2015.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Tom was an associate at the law firm of Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for Massachusetts
- New England School of Law JD
- Nazareth College BA
Professional / Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, former director at large
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association