Ted Bassett to Present NBI Webinar, "Tactics and Arguments Adjusters Use to Diminish Claim Value" and " Bad Faith in Injury Cases"04/18/2023
The National Business Insitute will be hosting a live webinar on April 18, 2023 called, "How Adjusters Think: What All Personal Injury Attorneys Need to Know. " Attorney Ted Bassett will be presenting on two topics, "Tactics and Arguments Adjusters Use to Diminish Claim Value" and "Bad Faith in Injury Cases."
Jump-Start Your Injury Claim Negotiation Skills With Insider Insights
Take a peek behind the scenes of insurance companies! This program will reveal how adjusters investigate, value, and negotiate personal injury claims - and show you how to use that knowledge to negotiate better settlements. Whether you're just starting out as a personal injury lawyer or looking to add new tools to your negotiating arsenal, this is a program you won't want to miss. Register today!
- Learn what motivates adjusters and how you can use that information to push settlement talks forward.
- Find out exactly what adjusters look for when they are investigating injury claims.
- Discover how to put together an effective demand package.
- Hear how adjusters value claims, and uncover words and phrases you should use to spur higher offers.
- Reveal ways to get access to information that adjusters don't want you to know.
- Get practical pointers for negotiating injury claims with insurance adjusters.
Visit NBI's website for more information and to register, How Adjusters Think: What All Personal Injury Attorneys Need to Know