Ted has been invited to speak in Las Vegas, Atlanta, St. Louis, Boston, and Galveston on the preparation and trial of personal injury cases and interstate trucking cases. He has been a featured speaker on a number of occasions on trial topics and on brain injury cases through the West LegalEdcenter©.
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Using Accident Reconstruction Experts in Interstate Trucking Cases (APITLA St. Augustine)
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Using 30(b)(6) Depositions in Trucking Cases (APITLA 2016 Tampa)
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Legislative Update - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) - Fatigued Truckers, From Crash to Closing Argument - Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA), Las Vegas, Nevada
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Piercing The Corporate Veil and Enterprise Liability - Advanced Training (APITLA), Atlanta Georgia
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Moderator, Proving Damages in Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Cases, National Web Seminar produced by West LegalEdcenter©
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Speaker, Hours of Service Regulations in Interstate Transport, National Web Seminar, produced by West LegalEdcenter©
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr., Speaker, Daubert Motions in High Stake Cases, National Web Seminar, produced by West LegalEdcenter©
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr. - Putting the Brakes on Unsafe Trucking Companies - Trucks, Lies and Videotapes, (APITLA) St. Louis, Missouri
- Edward C. Bassett, Jr. and Matthew P. McCue - Insurance Claim Files Are Not Work Product ATLA Reference Materials - See Westlaw - 1 Ann. 2002 ATLA-CLE 847 (2002) National Convention for Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Atlanta, Georgia.