Robert B. Gibbons
Bob is a partner in the Litigation Group and member of the firm's Management Committee. He currently concentrates his practice in commercial litigation where he handles a broad range of business matters involving commercial contracts, banking, construction, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, complex collections and fiduciary fraud. Before joining the firm in 1997, Bob was a program manager for General Electric Aircraft Engines.
Bob serves as litigation counsel for a variety of local and national companies, including banking and financial institutions, manufacturing companies, construction companies and professional service firms. He works with clients to create efficient and cost-effective resolutions of commercial problems and disputes.
Bob is currently in his fourth term as elected town counsel for the Town of Clinton.
Bob has been named a Massachusetts “Super Lawyer” by Boston magazine and Law & Politics every year since 2014.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Suffolk University Law School JD, cum laude
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute BS
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell MBA
- "Contract Review: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You"
- "Credit Policy: Legal Issues and Administration"
- "Collection and Loan Recovery Strategies"
- "Commercial Collection Strategies for the New Economy: What Works"
- "Tenant Default and Bankruptcy Issues"
- "Advanced Collection Strategies for Business Owners"
- "Advanced Credit Strategies in a Down Economy"
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Town of Clinton, town counsel, former member, Finance Committee; former member, School Building Committee
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association