Peter J. Hamilton, II
PJ is a member of the Firm’s Litigation Group. PJ currently concentrates his practice in commercial and construction litigation where he handles a broad range of matters involving contracts, banking, construction defect, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, complex collections, insurance disputes and fiduciary fraud. He also represents property owners, businesses, developers and municipalities in environmental, zoning, and real estate disputes.
PJ regularly presents to members of the construction industry, providing advice regarding a wide range of topics, including but not limited to; contract and indemnity agreements, mechanics liens, insurance matters and collections.
PJ most recently was an attorney at O’Connor & Associates, LLC and was previously associated with the Law Offices of Stephen W. Sutton, P.C.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Hampshire
- Massachusetts Federal District Court 1st Circuit of Appeals
- New Hampshire Federal District Court
- New England School of Law JD (2008)
- Siena College BA, cum laude (2005)
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Northborough Youth Basketball , Board Member