Paul C. Foley
Paul is a Partner in the Firm’s Business Group. He counsels and represents family-owned and closely-held businesses and entrepreneurs within the manufacturing, distribution, food and beverage, retail, and electrical industries in their daily operations, providing advice related to corporate, real estate, land use, leasing, and employment matters. Paul oftentimes acts as outside general counsel for companies. He also represents businesses and individuals in adversary proceedings throughout Massachusetts, and handles court-appointed matters in federal and state courts.
Boston magazine and Law & Politics named Paul a Massachusetts “Rising Star” for the past four years. In 2014, he was selected by the Worcester Business Journal as one of "40 under Forty" professionals honored for their professional excellence and community service.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Paul was previously the Managing Partner at Mountain, Dearborn & Whiting LLP.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- U.S. District Court for Massachusetts
- Georgetown University Law Center JD
- Boston University BA, cum laude
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Worcester County Bar Association, Executive Committee (2011 - 2013)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- City of Worcester Trust Fund Commission, chair (2017 - present)
- Emerald Club, president (2015 - 2017)
- Worcester Young Businessmen's Association, (2005 - 2017)
- Worcester Hibernian Cultural Foundation, Executive Committee (2013 - 2017)
- Worcester Baseball Advisory Committee, (2012 - present)
- Worcester Rugby Football Club, Executive Committee (2007 - 2015)