Nancy A. Miller
Nancy has been the Accounting Manager at Mirick O’Connell since 2010. She has overall responsibility for client trust accounting, accounts payable, payroll accounting, monthly financial reporting, coordinating the annual budget and overseeing banking relationships. When she joined the Firm in 2009, Nancy held the position of Collections Coordinator before being promoted to Accounting Manager.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Nancy worked as a Commercial Lender for 17 years with Comerica Bank in the metro Detroit area. She assisted the bank’s Wealth Management clients with customized business loan arrangements and acted as relationship manager for the clients’ overall banking needs.
- Association of Legal Administrators Legal Management Specialist Certificate
- University of Detroit BS, Finance (1990)
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Association of Legal Administrators, Boston chapter, member
- Association of Legal Administrators National, member
- CASA Project Worcester County (Court Appointed Special Advocates), volunteer