Maureen C. Grenier
Director of Marketing
As Director of Marketing for the Firm, Maureen focuses on the development and implementation of the firm's marketing strategies. She is responsible for the preparation of and cost analysis of the Firm’s marketing budget and requests for proposals.
Maureen exercises her creative side by designing the Firm’s marketing collateral, social media sites and campaigns, internal and external communications, advertising, educational seminars, and social events. She is often seen volunteering in the community and representing the Firm at community events. She works closely with the Firm’s Executive Director and administrative team to implement the “Mirick O’Connell Gives Back” program, which encourages firm-wide philanthropy. She serves on the Firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, the Charitable, Civic, Bar Committee, and spearheads the Firm’s annual United Way Campaign, food drive, winter clothing drive, Go Red for Women event, UMass Cancer Walk team, and is co-chair of Mirick O’Connell’s Central MA Heart Walk team. In 2016, she developed the Firm’s #100ThankYous! initiative in connection with Mirick O’Connell’s 100th anniversary.
Honors and Awards
- 2010 Legal Marketing Association - New England Chapter's Your Honor Awards, Honorable Mention for Marketing Collateral
- 2010 Worcester Business Journal "40 Under Forty" award
- 2009 Legal Marketing Association - New England Chapter's Your Honor Awards, First Place for Website Design
- Legal Lean Sigma Institute, Yellow Belt Certified
- Worcester State University, BS
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Legal Marketing Association, Co-chair, 2014 Regional Conference Committee
- Pancreatic Cancer Alliance
- American Heart Association, Executive Leadership Team, Heart of the Commonwealth and Heart & Stroke Ball; Central MA Heart Walk, co-captain of the Mirick O'Connell team; Go Red for Women Workplace Campaign
- UMass Cancer Walk, Planning Committee
- United Way of Central Massachusetts, loaned executive (2004); Mirick O'Connell Workplace Campaign