Kevin A. Robinson
Cathleen L. Lefebvre
Kevin joined Mirick O’Connell in March of 2023 as an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group, where he advises clients on various types of litigation matters. Kevin focuses his practice in the area of business litigation, including cases involving breach-of-contract claims, fraud, intentional interference with contractual relationships, construction disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, and cases involving unfair or deceptive trade practices. Kevin also represents clients in matters involving corporate governance and management disputes, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and claims of fiduciary duty. Additionally, Kevin assists on matters involving probate and fiduciary litigation, government investigations, and real estate and environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Kevin was an associate with The Gordon Law Firm LLP, in Wellesley, MA, where he practiced complex business litigation. While in law school, Kevin served as a Litman Fellow with the Harvard Defenders, was a judicial intern to the Honorable Marianne B. Bowler in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and was an SJC Rule 3:03 Certified Student Attorney with the Suffolk Law School Juvenile Defenders Clinic, where he successfully handled evidentiary motion hearings.
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School J.D. (2018), Winner of the Goodwin Trial Competition and Scholarship; McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition Finalist; Chief Note Editor, Journal of Health and Biomedical Law
- Merrimack College B.A. (2014), Top Orator and National Qualifier, American Moot Court Association
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Worcester County Bar Association