Grace C. Roessler
Grace is an associate in Mirick O’Connell’s Family Law and Divorce Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of divorce and family litigation. She assists clients in all actions involving divorce, custody, child support, modification, removal actions, and paternity.
Grace regularly appears before Probate and Family Court judges to argue motions and litigate on behalf of her clients.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Grace was an associate at the firm of Brick, Sugarman, Jones & McBrien, LLP.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Certified Mediator
- New England School of Law JD, cum laude (2011), named “Most Promising Mediator”; CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Local Government Law issues; associate editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- University of Wisconsin BA, with honors (2009), Phi Beta Kappa
- "Bankruptcy After Divorce: Protecting The Bargained-For Contract," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Spring 2018
- "What About Johnny's Blanket? Navigating Personal Property Division Early and Effectively in Divorce Proceedings," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Fall 2016
- “Late Love: Pre Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements for Seniors and Their Families,” Community Advocate, September 2016
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Boston Bar Association, Family Law Newsletter
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Harvard Radcliffe Community Chorus