Grace C. Roessler
Grace is an associate in Mirick O’Connell’s Family Law and Divorce Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of divorce and family litigation, including actions involving divorce, custody, child support, modification, removal actions, and paternity. She also provides services for clients seeking prenuptial and ante-nuptial agreements.Grace regularly appears before Probate and Family Court judges for motions and trials to litigate on behalf of her clients. She volunteers with the Middlesex Probate and Family Court Lawyer for the Day program, is an active member and contributor to the Boston Bar Association, and serves as co-chair of the Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter.
Prior to joining Mirick O’Connell, Grace was an associate at the firm of Brick, Sugarman, Jones & McBrien, LLP.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Certified Mediator
- New England School of Law JD, cum laude (2011), named “Most Promising Mediator”; associate editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- University of Wisconsin BA, with honors (2009), Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society
- "It Takes Two: The Payee’s Duty to Secure and Actively Monitor the Payor’sLife Insurance Obligation,” Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Fall 2018
- "Bankruptcy After Divorce: Protecting The Bargained-For Contract," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Spring 2018
- "What About Johnny's Blanket? Navigating Personal Property Division Early and Effectively in Divorce Proceedings," Boston Bar Association Family Law Newsletter, Fall 2016
- “Late Love: Pre Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements for Seniors and Their Families,” Community Advocate, September 2016
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Boston Bar Association, co-chair Communications and Family Law Newsletter
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Harvard Radcliffe Community Chorus
- Wisconsin Alumni Association – Boston Chapter