Ashley P. Coffey
Ashley is an associate in the Firm’s Land Use and Environmental Law Group and the Public and Municipal Law Group. She represents entities buying, selling, financing, and leasing commercial real estate.
A recent graduate of Suffolk Law School, Ashley previously worked for Stewart Title Guaranty Company as Claims Counsel where she investigated and resolved real estate title claims for commercial and residential properties.
While in school, Ashley toured Europe playing basketball for Team USA through USA Athletes International.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Suffolk University Law School JD
- Nichols College BS, magna cum laude
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Nicholas College, Board of Advisors