Angela J. Benoit
Angela is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group. She focuses her practice on business and securities litigation and in representing clients in response to state and federal government investigations.
A recent graduate of Northeastern University School of Law, Angela previously worked as a legal intern at Nixon Peabody in Boston, MA. She also served as a legal intern for Fresenius Medical Care North America, a law clerk at Collora, LLP, now Hogan Lovells, and a legal intern for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office. She also worked as a teaching assistant for first year legal research and writing; and criminal justice classes.
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for Massachusetts
- Northeastern University School of Law JD, Northeastern University Law Review, Managing Editor
- Worcester State University BA
- "Court Denies Bankruptcy Protection To Debtor Doing Business With Cannabis Growers," Massachusetts Bar Association ComCom Quarterly (co-author)
Professional / Community Affiliations
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association