Andrew A. Croxford
Andrew joined Mirick O’Connell as Of Counsel in June of 2014. He is a member of the Firm’s Business Group where he focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities regulation, joint ventures, venture capital, and early stage investment transactions. Andrew represents companies throughout all stages of their development, from formation through and beyond joining the public markets.Prior to joining the Firm, Andrew was a Shareholder in the Corporate & Securities Department at Greenberg Traurig in its London office. He was also previously a Partner at White & Case and McDermott, Will & Emery.
Andrew is a former Lecturer in Law at Boston University School of Law having taught courses on both transactional contract drafting and the legal and economic aspects of business deals.
Bar & Court Admissions
- England and Wales
- Boston University School of Law LL.M (2013)
- Nottingham Law School, Nottingham, England Diploma in Legal Practice (1994)
- St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, England MA (Oxon) (2007)
- St. Catherine's College, University of Oxford, England BA (1992)
- Advised a youth sports business on numerous acquisitions of youth sports teams, tournaments and events businesses;
- Advised a Canadian textile business on the acquisition of a U.S.-based textile manufacturer
- Advised a software as a service business on its sale to a private equity buyer
- Advised a specialty pharmacy business on its sale to a strategic buyer
- Advised a media business on various corporate transactions including sales of various divisions
- Advised an industrial manufacturing business on its combination with a competitor
- Advised a Canadian auto services business on its sale to a private equity buyer
- Advised a construction business on various business acquisitions
- Advised a U.K.-based media business on the U.S. aspects of a multi-national business acquisition
- Advised a transportation business on its sale to an internationally-owned buyer.
- Advised a healthcare business on its investment in a healthcare network operator
- Advised various international businesses in the U.K. and elsewhere on their U.S. operations.
Professional / Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales