- Matt Fisher nominated to ABA Health Law Section Council
- Matt Fisher quoted in Part B News, "Cryptojacking a new threat to your patients' PHI; treat incidents seriously"
- Christine Devine interviewed by Worcester New Tonight, "Bertucci's Files for Bankruptcy"
- Telegram, "One on One: Ping Hu, chair of Mirick O'Connell's Intellectual Property Group"
- Ping Hu quoted in Telegram, "Chinese steal its thunder: AMSC CEO calls guilty verdict a ‘great victory'"
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 03/12/2018Final Marijuana Regulations Released
- 03/02/2018Attorney General's Office Releases Guidance Interpreting an Act to Establish Pay Equity
- 03/01/2018Life, Health, Disability & ERISA Litigation e-Report Winter 2018
News & Events
Jessica Murphy Receives Extraordinary Leader Award
Westborough, Massachusetts - August 18, 2017 - Jessica E. Murphy lead a panel discussion at the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) annual meeting and education conference on August 18th. Guest speaker, author Linda Swindling, discussed her book, Ask Outrageously. The book focuses on getting comfortable with asking for things and how to better your chance of success when you ask.
During the conference, Jessie was awarded NAWIC's "Extraordinary Leader Award," in recognition of her dedication to NAWIC. Jessie currently serves as President of NAWIC's Greater Worcester Chapter No. 241. NAWIC's Executive Director Dede Hughes noted that, despite being a full-time construction law attorney with Mirick O'Connell and a mom of two, Jessie still finds time to devote to NAWIC. She also commended Jessie for organizing a recent construction book at the last NAWIC regional event.