Mirick O'Connell's Cannabis Law Group advises a variety of clients involved with Massachusetts' new medical and commercial cannabis industries. With extensive experience working in regulated industries, our attorneys offer expertise to navigate the unique issues associated with legalized cannabis.
Services available to assist clients include:
- Financial institutions and private lenders evaluating opportunities with cannabis establishments
- Entities seeking financing from financial institutions or private lenders
- Property owners developing or leasing sites for cannabis operations
- Municipalities regulating cannabis establishments at the local level and negotiating host community agreements
- Employers dealing with cannabis issues in the workplace
- Cannabis operators seeking state licenses, local permits, and intellectual property guidance
- Insolvency issues associated with cannabis establishments and their creditors.