- Lisa Neeley was elected to a two-year term on the National Association Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter, Board of Directors
- Mirick O'Connell Voted Best Law Firm For Business
- What Are Your New Year's IP Resolutions?
- Fern Frolin Named 2017 "Child Custody Lawyer of the Year" by Lawyer Monthly
- Highlights of the New Tax Bill
- 01/19/2018Allen Falke to present "Wondering how the new tax bill will affect your and/or your business?" Seminar
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 12/22/2017Individual Superintendent Evaluations Not Subject to Release under Open Meeting Law
- 11/07/2017Employees May Now File Discrimination Complaints Online with EEOC
- 10/3/2017New Open Meeting Law Regulations Take Effect October 6th
News & Events
Jessica Murphy Receives Extraordinary Leader Award
Westborough, Massachusetts - August 18, 2017 - Jessica E. Murphy lead a panel discussion at the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) annual meeting and education conference on August 18th. Guest speaker, author Linda Swindling, discussed her book, Ask Outrageously. The book focuses on getting comfortable with asking for things and how to better your chance of success when you ask.
During the conference, Jessie was awarded NAWIC's "Extraordinary Leader Award," in recognition of her dedication to NAWIC. Jessie currently serves as President of NAWIC's Greater Worcester Chapter No. 241. NAWIC's Executive Director Dede Hughes noted that, despite being a full-time construction law attorney with Mirick O'Connell and a mom of two, Jessie still finds time to devote to NAWIC. She also commended Jessie for organizing a recent construction book at the last NAWIC regional event.