- Mirick O'Connell included in the 2018 "Best Law Firms" list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- David Fine co-authors "The 2017 A201 Deskbook," published by the American Bar Association
- Fern Frolin explains New MA Child Support Guidelines
- Do Your COBRA Notices Comply with the Law? If Not, Your Organization Could be Susceptible to a Class Action Lawsuit
- Previously Enjoined Salary Basis Test for White Collar Exempt Employees Has Been Permanently Struck Down by U.S. District Court Judge in Texas
RECENT CLIENT ALERTS
- 4/18/17What Should School Districts do When ICE Comes Knocking?
- 01/20/20172017 Employment Law Changes
- 12/6/16Commonwealth Proposes Sweeping Changes to MassHealth Regulations
News & Events
Jessica Murphy Receives Extraordinary Leader Award
Westborough, Massachusetts - August 18, 2017 - Jessica E. Murphy lead a panel discussion at the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) annual meeting and education conference on August 18th. Guest speaker, author Linda Swindling, discussed her book, Ask Outrageously. The book focuses on getting comfortable with asking for things and how to better your chance of success when you ask.
During the conference, Jessie was awarded NAWIC's "Extraordinary Leader Award," in recognition of her dedication to NAWIC. Jessie currently serves as President of NAWIC's Greater Worcester Chapter No. 241. NAWIC's Executive Director Dede Hughes noted that, despite being a full-time construction law attorney with Mirick O'Connell and a mom of two, Jessie still finds time to devote to NAWIC. She also commended Jessie for organizing a recent construction book at the last NAWIC regional event.